In this interview, Sweigh speaks with Tracy Brown, RD, Somatic Nutrition and Body Image Coach on how to use our sensitivity and empathic nature as a gift and how to shift from self-blame and suffering to trusting our true nature.
Topics covered include:
- Traits of an empath
- What’s the difference between an HSP and an Empath
- The answer to the question: “What’s wrong with me?”
- Why curiosity essential important for empaths
- Why empaths have a hard time staying in their bodies
- What the true role of the empath really is
Click Here to play the interview.
Tracy Brown,RD,LD/N is a somatic nutrition therapist, intuitive eating coach and embodiment teacher. She helps people come home to themselves through their bodies by healing their relationship with food and weight as well as feel safer and less frazzled in their bodies. For 11 years she has guided people in healing from disordered eating and chronic dieting, as well as stress-related conditions.