Leap of Faith
Beginning January 7th, 2019
A 6-week, Virtual, Group Soul Coaching Program for those ready to Dive into the Unknown
For many of us, this is a time of massive change, both planetary and personal. We are letting go of who we’ve been and entering into the vast white space of becoming. It feels groundless. It feels mind-blowing. It feels terrifying. It is.
Think a radical identity shift, or a soul-level career change, or a profound emergence. The dismantling of the old structures. An unprecedented paradigm shift where none of the old reference points apply. Becoming someone radically different then who you’ve been.
One thing is certain: you are not leading this change—that which you are becoming is leading you. This is not a top-down, goal-oriented move, but something totally different. You are headed to a place that has never existed before and there is no well-worn path. Instead, the path appears as you take a step.
And even though you might try, you can’t “think” your way to who you are becoming. Your next incarnation is calling for a whole new operating system, beyond thought, or intention setting, or planning. I don’t know what it looks like; either do you. But together we can listen to the emergent creation and allow what is calling us to lead the way.
Leap of Faith is a 6-week, deep-dive, group coaching program designed to help you find the courage, strength, and capacity to lean in and say “yes” instead of “no” to your deepest longing. It’s designed to help you walk the razor’s edge, and navigate the choice points where you might otherwise run away, check out, or get in your own way so that instead, you can become the version of yourself that you didn’t even know was possible.
What you are seeking is also seeking you.
Who am I and why am I teaching this work?
My name is Sweigh Emily Spilkin. In the “day world” I’m a somatic psychotherapist with a PhD in Clinical Psychology and thousands of hours of training as a trauma therapist, energy healer, and Soul Guide. And, in my inner terrain, I, like you, am in the midst of a massive Leap of Faith.
For the last 11 years I ran an in-person, private practice in Boulder, CO and led somatic and Soul-centered trainings for therapists and healers teaching them how to heal trauma, how to facilitate ritual, and how to know, claim, and embody their Sacred Purpose. Then, last year, shortly after completing my PhD, Mystery gave me a new assignment.
I remember the moment I received the call. I pulled into my driveway after a full day of clients; it was raining. I sat in my car staring into the darkness and said out loud to no one in particular, “I’m moving.” It wasn’t a choice; it was something I was responding to already in motion.
I was being invited to change my entire life—to not only move across the country (from Colorado to California) where I knew very few people in order to be near the ocean, but to also say yes to a brand new chapter book of my life. (Gulp, here’s the really vulnerable part): At 45 and single, I was being called to become a mom.
I could feel the hand of my future child reaching through the fabric of time and pulling me forward. So I sold most of my belongings, rented out my 3-bedroom house in Boulder, and began the leap into the Unknown.
Even though I was being led, the leap wasn’t “easy.” The move was more like the Tower card in the Tarot, where everything comes crashing down in a perfect, beautiful disaster. My house in Boulder endured a mold fiasco that ate most of my savings. The place I thought I rented in California fell through. I was couch-surfing and living out of two suitcases. A partner or clear path to motherhood were nowhere in sight. I was moving blind. Plans seemed to fall apart as soon as I made them. Thinking my way into my future no longer worked.
I won’t lie, it was scary (still is). But also liberating—I had never felt so free.
When I finally surrendered and let myself die to what was, the unknown became my guide.
Now, almost a year after I left Colorado, I find myself living in a sanctuary of a home which is more beautiful and more filled with love than I could have imagined.
Now I’m being invited into the next half of the leap, mamahood. I don’t “know” the exact path, but I’m living in the utter faith of it and trust that I’m being shown the way. This is the place that I will lead this coaching program from. Not the-dream accomplished-proof-in-hand- perched-high-on-the-mountain-looking-down place. But the faith-beyond-faith place, the absolute free-fall into grace.
Who Leap of Faith is For:
- You are in the midst of a radical transformation
- You have the sense that there is something more fiercely calling you into being
- You long to say “yes” to the call but are scared that you’ll get in your own way and say “no” instead
- You can sense the power of what you are being called to become (but can also feel all the obstacles in the path along the way)
- You long to have the courage, strength, and capacity to lean in and receive that which you most desire
- You are needing someone (or a group of someones) to help you move through the places where you might run away, dissociate, or get in the way of that which you most long for
- You are scared, shaky, uncertain, but leaping anyway (because you have no choice)
- You are ready to give everything to the call
What You Will Receive:
- 6, 1 to 1.5 hour wisdom recordings that you can listen to at your own pace to help you grown the muscles necessary for this type of massive Leap. Topics may include:
- Hearing the call to a Soul-led life
- Letting go of cognitive control and letting intuition lead
- Letting yourself be dismantled by love
- How to trust when it feels like you are going to die
- The choice point
- What you seek is also seeking you
- Opening up to be met beyond what you’ve known before
- Saying yes (over and over again)
- Raising your upper limit on love
- 6, 2.5-hour deep-dive, group Soul coaching calls (via Zoom) where you will receive: Intensive, personalized coaching support, and where the group body will come together as one exponential organism to support the transformation of all
- Recordings of the calls
- Personalized homework assignments to integrate what you are learning
- 1, 60-min deep-dive personal support session (and the opportunity to purchase additional sessions at a special rate)
- Access to a Group Facebook Page where you can connect with the other members of the program for inspiration and support.
Leap of Faith is a Virtual Program:
There are two group meeting times, when you register you will be asked your preference of meeting times. Please only enroll if at least one of these two time slots work for you.
5 – 7:30 PST (Jan 7, 14, 21 + Feb 4, 11, 18)
9 – 11:30 PST (Jan 9, 16, 23 + Feb 6, 13, 20)
All coaching calls will happen over Zoom video conferencing. You can still register even if you know you will have to miss a call or two, as all calls will be recorded. That said, we don’t advise you to enroll if you know you’ll have to miss more than two calls.
Leap of Faith
This is the territory of paradox. Where we allow ourselves to be dismantled. To step across the thresholds of fear (fear of death, fear of failure, fear of getting in our own way, fear of betraying our old community or beliefs, fear of losing everything that’s familiar, fear of our own power, etc.) and work together to develop the courage necessary to allow our boldest expression to take form. To allow the old to die as we are consumed by grace. If you are called, I invite you to take the Leap.
Ready to dive in?
Leap of Faith