1. An entrance or a doorway.
2. The place or point of beginning; the outset.
3. The point that must be exceeded to begin producing a given effect.
Thresholds are the places in our lives where something new can happen, the markers between one realm and the next. In a doorway, the threshold is the place we cross over to get from one room to the next. In our lives it’s what we cross over to go from what we’ve known into what we don’t yet know. It’s the portal, the liminal space where real change can occur. Often, the threshold is exquisitely uncomfortable. We can feel unnerved in the threshold. Stripped. Shaken to our core.
A threshold can manifest as the loss of someone we love, a physical illness, a trauma, an identity shift, letting go of old ways of being in the world, heartbreak, job loss, or spiritual emergence. Or as a marriage, a new job, a new relationship. A threshold can manifest as anything that has the potential to radically change who we are.
All thresholds are opportunities to step deeper into wisdom, love, and service, and to align with our true destiny. The danger in the threshold is that we can fragment from overwhelm or cling to the old ways of knowing and miss the opportunity to transform. I’m here to help you transform.
Click the links below to learn more about how you can work with me.
Individual Sessions and Coaching Packages:
Classes and Workshops:
Training for Therapists and Healers
Who I work with:
Threshold Walkers: individuals emerging from illness, trauma, loss, spiritual crisis, or other challenges who are ready to take the warrior’s path to wholeness.
Shapeshifters: spiritually sensitive folks who sometimes feel overwhelmed by the world and long to find and embody their unique way of belonging.
Incarnating Visionaries: people who are birthing themselves and are ready to unwind the imprints of their past experiences (birth, lineage, trauma, etc.) so that they can offer who they are to the world.
Emerging Priestesses: women who are ready to claim their power, face their demons, stretch their capacity, open their hearts, and surf the full range of their emotions without shutting down or being overwhelmed by them.
Warriors on the Path: men who have disconnected from some aspect of their authenticity, sensitivity, or true power but long to bring their full potential in service to the planet, their relationships, and their lives.
•Threshold Challenges: chronic illness, loss, spiritual emergence, trauma, identity shifts, etc.
• Somatic Experiencing® Trauma Resolution: reestablishing safety in and with the body, regaining choice, moving from freeze to freedom, resolving anxiety, developing emotional mastery, somatic soul retrieval (reclaiming the lost parts of yourself)
• Emotional Mastery: mindfulness skills to turn towards your experience instead of collapsing or dissociating from it, increasing your capacity to allow the full range of your emotions, healthy inner parenting and self-attachment work
• Energetic Healing: reestablishing energetic boundaries, clearing foreign energies from your system, healing energy blockages and restoring natural flow, opening energetic pathways to embrace more of who you are, healing head injuries, balancing the nervous system, transforming pain and other physical symptoms
•Spiritual Integration: healing your relationship with the divine, shifting from a child-like relationship with the unseen to a co-creative adult relationship, creating psychological and spiritual integration, shadow work, embodied spirituality
• Self-Mastery: claiming your power, developing healthy boundaries, discovering and embodying your purpose, finding your voice, taking up your space in your life and your world, coming into relationship with the unseen world, developing a healthy sense of both surrender and will
• Conscious Relationships: healthy boundaries, courageous emotional and physical intimacy, creating community, developing radical authenticity, healing the past so that you don’t carry it forward into your relationships, somatic tools for working with triggers